Well, 2012 is over, and it’s time to look ahead to what 2013 has in store for us. Before we dive into the New Year, though, let’s take a minute and see what we learned in 2012. Here is a recap of the most visited Bonfire blog posts in 2012.
Did you have a favorite?
- Sample Marketing Plan Template – A one-page sample marketing plan template with targeted questions to help you fill in each section, as well as links to more marketing plan tips and resources.
- Free Action Plan Template – If you need help when it comes to executing your business plans, download this free Action Plan Template to help you get focused.
- 81 Services for Sending Online Invoices – A list of services to help you send online invoices, manage the ongoing billing process and get paid on time.
- 20 Pinterest Hacks for Small Business Pinners – 20 tips for using Pinterest effectively to promote your small business.
- The Self-Employed Resume – If you are a business owner in need of a resume, download and use this template to present your experience in the brightest possible light.
- How to Get Deadbeat Clients to Pay Up – Emily shares some useful tips for dealing with clients who have unpaid invoices and won’t pay.
- 10 Useful Pinterest Boards You Can Create for Your Small Business – Ready to use Pinterest to promote your small business? Here are 10 types of boards you can create for your business.
- How Bad Do You Want It? – If you have been moving as slow as molasses toward your goals and cite lack of time or resources as the culprit, you are not going to like what I have to say in this one…
- Top 10 WordPress Plugins for Your Small Business Blog – Emily lists her 10 favorite WordPress plugins for small business blogs.
- How to Promote Yourself Without Being a Jerk – Self-promotion doesn’t have to be icky. Here are a few ways to toot your own horn, and get others to help you out, without being a complete jerk about it.