A few weeks ago, we highlighted a very useful new collaboration tool in our Red Hot Tool of the Week email: join.me.
join.me is an online service, provided by LogMeIn, for collaboration, desktop sharing, training and meetings.
When we featured join.me as a Red Hot Tool, we tested it out and loved how quick and easy it was to start a meeting with anyone, from anywhere. It works on any computer with an Internet connection, and there are apps for iPhone, iPad and Andriod.
What You Can Win
Although the tool is available for free, there is also a Pro version that gives small businesses even more functionality, such as being able to create your own custom meeting URL and screen backgrounds, use meeting scheduling features and manage multiple users.
The folks at join.me have been kind enough to give us three one-year subscriptions for join.me Pro (each subscription is valued at $299) to give away to Bonfire readers. Pretty cool, huh?
How to Enter
To enter the contest, all you need to do is:
- “Like” Small Business Bonfire on Facebook.
- Post a comment on this blog post, letting us know how you would use join.me in your small business.
Entries will be accepted starting today and until May 26. Three lucky winners will be randomly selected on May 26, and announced on the Small Business Bonfire Facebook page.
You only need to enter once, and your entry will be eligible for all three drawings (unless you win, of course!). Read the official rules below, and enter to win today!
- You are only eligible for the contest if you are 18 or older and live in the U.S. (Sorry to our international readers! If we could include you, we would.).
- Winners will be selected at random.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- There are no prize substitutions or cash value option.
- Each winner has five (5) days to contact us to claim the prize. If you don’t contact us within five days, your prize will be given away to another lucky reader.
The Small Business Bonfire is not being compensated in any way for this contest, other than receiving the three annual pro subscriptions for join.me that we are giving away.
You can subscribe to our Red Hot Tool of the Week email by becoming a free Kindling-level member of the Small Business Bonfire community.