By Sudhir Bhushan
The benefits of maintaining a website are many such as improve organic traffic, better search engine indexing, greater brand visibility, increase ranking on SERPs and boost in sales and conversion. From a small business perspective, maintaining a website will ensure lower bounce rate, improve click-through-rate leading to a higher ROI. Thus, if your business website is powered by WordPress then below are a few WordPress website maintenance tasks that you need to undertake right away.
- Check your site’s page speed and performance.
- Scan your site for malware and other security threats.
- Take a backup of the entire website as well as the database.
- Update existing WordPress plugins and themes.
- Check and fix all broken links on the website.
- Test your siteís compatibility across all devices and browsers.
- Check your siteís download links, affiliate links and social media links.
- Check your siteís Email Opt-in and contact form.
- Monitor your web hosting statistics to avoid downtime.
These are the basic website maintenance tasks that need to be done on regular basis in order to ensure that your site is up and running optimally at all times. And this, in turn, will garner you more traffic and ranking. However, there are other website maintenance tasks that also need to be taken care of. As such, here is an infographic that will help you optimize your WordPress website effectively.
Comprising of 50+ website maintenance tips, this infographic will help you improve your WordPress website’s performance and functionality. It will also help fortify your website against all cyber threats and malicious attacks. Additionally, you can also print this infographic for free and keep it handy for future reference.
Thus, take a look at this infographic with tips for WordPress website maintenance so you can boost your site’s overall speed, performance and functionality.