By Paul Cowell
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is the name given to an activity that tries to improve a site’s search engine rankings. In simple terms your web pages have the potential to rank in Google as long as other web pages connect to them. It can be powerful if you use it in the right way. It is especially a long-term method, so you shouldn’t hope to see any immediate results here. You have to be patient as well as persistent with this method.
Multiple Domain SEO Strategy Explained
This is certainly not a strategy that is recommended for everyone, especially if you’re just starting out with your SEO implementation. Whether or not this strategy works highly depends on how much resources and effort you put into the website.
Purchasing the domain, installing a certain theme, and placing content is not enough. There is a need to continue creating links towards the other sites and at the same time adding text with keywords and multiple images. If it is possible for you to do these, a great result can be ensured.
Who Should Use This Strategy
As mentioned before, this is not for all. You can only use this technique if you are well experienced in SEO sector. It is worthless to put your efforts and time in multiple sites while the primary website is not performing well enough with respect to SEO. You should only use this technique whenever you feel that you are already confident with the content you are providing.
If you use incorrect backlinking techniques, wrong keyword research, and others, you are going to waste a lot of resources. You need to use this technique if and only if you possess enough time to perform it. Without consistency with the content creation and link building, this strategy will not work perfectly for sure. That’s why you have to learn everything you can before you implement this strategy.
Benefits of Multiple Domain SEO Strategy
Some of the benefits of a multiple-domain SEO strategy include:
- Referral traffic
- Lesser competition
- Indicates your presence on all search engines
- Provides an advanced presence in Google image search
How to Execute a Multiple Domain SEO Strategy
Here is an overview of the steps required in a multiple domain SEO strategy:
- Start with proper keywords like all other SEO concepts. You need to draw up a list and later make it more focused by narrowing it down as well as finally choosing your final domain and keywords.
- You can purchase each one of the domains. But it is recommended that you buy not less than five so as you can set up a system for populating contents and building back links that are applicable to the websites.
- You need to begin by installing WordPress on the domain you bought and later install your theme. It is not a problem if you use one theme on your websites to make them simpler.
- Focus on populating contents basing on your desired keywords. Make sure the contents are original and your keywords are fresh.
- You can now begin to build your backlinks. With keywords that are not likely to be highly competitive, you will start to observe results in shorter period of time.
- Go for the spreadsheet so that you will be able to track back links and contents for the websites.
To do execute this strategy successfully, ensure that you have enough resources, sufficient time, and a good amount of patience before starting your work. Experience in SEO or content marketing will help you a lot. You can take help from others, too, who are experienced in this sector. Look for companies that extend help in this regard for better results. Once your SEO is enhanced significantly, you can expect better rankings with your keywords.